3D/2D Animation suite - Yes Its Awesome!!!
Be a master of animation in no time.
Complete software tutorial and full license
Giving you the power to create master pieces and show it offer to your friends.
3D Magix now features a powerful new unbiased rendering engine called Cycles that offers stunning ultra-realistic rendering.
The built-in Cycles rendering engine offers:
- GPU & CPU rendering
- Realtime viewport preview
- HDR lighting support
- Permissive License for linking with external software
3D Magix comprehensive array of modeling tools make creating, transforming and editing your models a breeze.
3D Magix modeling tools include:
- Keyboard shortcuts for a fast workflow
- N-Gon support
- Edge slide, collapse and dissolve
- Grid and Bridge fill
- Python scripting for custom tools and addons
With 3D Magix new rendering engine the possibilities for materials are endless.
Key features are:
- Complete Node Support for full customization
- Physically accurate shaders like glass, translucency and SSS
- Open Shading Language (OSL) support for coding unique shaders
Transforming a model into a poseable character has never been easier!
3D Magix offers an impressive set of rigging tools including:
- Envelope, skeleton and automatic skinning
- Easy weight painting
- Mirror functionality
- Bone layers and colored groups for organization
- B-spline interpolated bones
Whether it’s simple keyframing or complex walk-cycles, 3D Magix allows artists to turn their still characters into impressive animations.
3D Magix animation feature set offers:
- Automated walk-cycles along paths
- Character animation pose editor
- Non Linear Animation (NLA) for independent movements
- IK forward/inverse kinematics for fast poses
- Sound synchronization
Experience the joy of sculpting organic subjects using the built-in sculpting feature set of 3D Magix.
Sculpting in 3D Magix includes:
- 20 different brush types
- Multi-res sculpting support
- Dynamic Topology sculpting
- Mirrored sculpting
Fast UV Unwrapping
Easily unwrap your mesh right inside 3D Magix , and use image textures or paint your own directly onto the model.
3D Magix allows for:
- Fast Cube, Cylinder, Sphere and Camera projections
- Conformal and Angle Based unwrapping (with edge seams and vertex pinning)
- Painting directly onto the mesh
- Multiple UV layers
- UV layout image exporting
3D Magix comes with a fully fledged compositor built right in. That means no more exporting to third party programs, you can do it all without leaving the program.
The compositor comes with:
- Impressive library of nodes for creating camera fx, color grading, vignettes and much more
- Render-layer support
- Full compositing with images and video files
- Ability to render to multiLayer Open EXR files
Whether you need a crumbling building, rain, fire, smoke, fluid, cloth or full on destruction, 3D Magix delivers great looking results.
3D Magix simulation tools include
- Fluid – Realistic water and fluid simulations.
- Smoke – Billowing smoke with flames and scene interaction.
- Hair – Beautiful wafts of hair that blows in the wind and interacts with collisions.
- Cloth – Amazingly realistic cloth simulations for clothing and environments
- Rigid Body Physics – Makes any object destructible and collidable
- Particles – For creating things like rain, sparks and shrapnel
Included in 3D Magix is a complete game engine, allowing you to create a fully featured 3d game right inside 3D Magix.
The game engine includes:
- Ability to port your models to any third-party game engine
- Create or code your own game logic
- Full Bullets physics integration
- Python scripting API for advanced control and AI
- Support for all OpenGLTM dynamic lighting, toon shading, animated materials as well as Normal and Parallax Mapping
- Playback of games inside 3D Magix without compiling or preprocessing
- 3D spatial audio using OpenAL
Camera and Object tracking
3D Magix now includes production ready camera and object tracking. Allowing you to import raw footage, track the footage, mask areas and see the camera movements live in your 3d scene. Eliminating the need to switch between programs.
The Camera and Object Tracker includes:
- Auto and manual tracking
- Powerful camera reconstruction
- Real-time preview of your tracked footage and 3d scene
- Support for Planar tracking and Tripod solvers
Library of Extensions
With a large community of enthusiasts and developers, 3D Magix comes loaded with a vast array of extensions that you can turn on or off easily.
Some existing extensions include:
- Generators for trees, terrain, ivy and clouds.
- Fracture Objects.
- 3D Printing Toolbox.
- Rigify meta-rigging system.
- Import and Export format support for AfterEffects, DirectX, Unreal Game Engine and more!
Novice and advanced users will love the ability to customize their layout completely. From simply splitting their viewport, to fully customizing it with python scripting, 3D Magix works for you.
3D Magix interface also offers:
- Consistency across all platforms
- No disruptive pop-up windows
- Crisp text (support for retina on OSX)
3D Magix comes packed with import/export support for many different programs.
JPEG, JPEG2000, PNG, TARGA, OpenEXR, DPX, Cineon, Radiance HDR, SGI Iris, TIFF
AVI, MPEG and Quicktime (on OSX).
3D Studio (3DS), COLLADA (DAE), Filmbox (FBX), Autodesk (DXF), Wavefront (OBJ), DirectX (x), Lightwave (LWO), Motion Capture (BVH), SVG, Stanford PLY, STL, VRML, VRML97, X3D.
Our Products are competitively priced if you find this product for cheaper.
Get in touch and we will match the price.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is this item more expensive than the others
High Speed Discs - For The Fastest Read Speeds - No waiting around for hours!
High Quality Label Art - No Bad Looking Blank Discs!
FREE* - Plastic Disc Sleeve to protect your disc during and after postage
Ultimate Postal Protection - Each Disc is sent in an Airmail Bubble wrapped envelope!
Remember no Hard-case Included you can purchase this for extra from our store.
What Operating System Does the software Support?
Windows XP - Windows Vista - Windows 7 - Windows 8 - Windows 8.1 - Windows 10
32bit and 64bit compatible.
How do I use this disc?
We offer instructions for the item via a digital PDF available through our website or contact us directly to obtain.
Remember We never send paper instructions as its bad for the environment.
Can I install and use the software on more than one computer?
Yes just insert the disc into a computer and install the software.
As long as you have the disc you can use the software on multiple computers.
Is the software a full program and not a trial?
This is the full version of the product.
What About Updates - Do I have to pay for them.
Again this software is different from the rest , just buying this disc entitles you to lifetime updates free of charge
We would also like to mention that once the software detects an active internet connection it will download the latest version available
ensuring maximum compatibility. We push updates every month usually for our products.
If you need customer support get in touch and we will assist.
We only accept PayPal (Including credit/debit cards) as a method of payment because it is the one of the safest, easiest and quickest ways to purchase online, you are ensured that your purchase is fully protected and guaranteed. If you don't have a PayPal account then we advise you create one as it ensures we are protected against Fraudulent Buyers And Your Purchase is fully Protected. If you still insist on other payment Methods Then please contact us for further information.
Postage And Delivery
We offer free UK delivery and Click and Collect on all our items (UK Only)
All items will be processed and posted within 24 hours of payment clearance.
All items securely posted in bubble wrapped envelopes or parcels depending on size of order.
We do not post on Saturday/Sundays along with Bank Holidays.
Royal Mail 1st Class Can take up to 3 - 4 working days please be patient.
We offer express and premium postage upgrades for that extra quick guaranteed delivery.
We will only ship to the address you provided you may not change this once your order is confirmed. Get in touch if you need support with this.
We also ship globally around the world offering a variety of shipping options to suite your needs.
Remember some international items can take between 14 and 30 days to be delivered depending on location and local postal services in that country.
Reviews and Feedback
As a company we take feedback and product reviews very seriously. If you are having any problems with your item please get in touch first before leaving any feedback, We can usually help you resolve your problem so contact us first. If you are happy with your purchase then please do leave feedback it shows we have done a good job and allows any potential new customers to see that we offer a first class service.
Our Return Policy
Change Of Mind - If the item is not required, please send the item back for a full refund in its original condition, unused with its original packaging. The buyer will be responsible for all return postage costs for this type of return. You have 30 days after delivery to let us know about this.
Wrong Item Received - This one can be resolved by contacting us, We will normally send you out a replacement within 1-2 days of you contacting us.
Faulty/Damaged Item- If the item arrives damaged or scratched please contact us we will arrange a replacement to be sent or you are welcome to return for a full refund.
Fraudulent Returns - If the item is fully operational and you misuse the returns process we will not refund the postage costs on this return. We are very strict on fraudulent returns and take it very seriously. Ensure you return the item under the correct reason in order to avoid dispute.
Time to join the RepairMedia experience.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase.
Get in touch with our support team.